Dance, Turd Monkey, Dance!

You will all be pleased to know that I have pooped today. Yes, I created a poop and it was good. And thus I called it "poop" and flushed it down into the Great Abyss. Yeah, tho the Cubs are playing they shall not win the pennant.

I am SO tired today. I ran right out in front of an 18-wheeler and a long line of cars piled up behind it. The worst part is that I didn't even see the 18-wheeler or any of the cars piled up behind it. I was mesmerized by a Jeep Wagoneer or whatever that had done a donut in the intersection and was now trying to turn back onto the street I was pulling out from and thus was blinded to a giant herd of monstrous vehicles about to crush me.

You have to be pretty damned tired to not see an 18-wheeler and a line of cars piled up behind it, especially when it's right on top of you.

Boy, wouldn't THAT have made for a fascinating episode of "Loonies On The Path?!"

I'm writing to you from my hospital bed where they have just removed my legs ....

Yeah, chuckles all around.

So anyway, I'm tired and have a lot of work to do today. I can barely keep my head up. I had to work last night because some geniuses here decided to reboot a server at the precise moment one of my applications kicks off and so they screwed me. Thus I had the pleasure of staying up and dealing with the carnage. Thank you. Thank you one and all for picking that precise moment for your reboot. I hope I can return the favor one day.

This is why we need stronger coffee here at work.

Did I mention I am tired? I nearly got killed by an 18-wheeler. Did I tell you that? It's true.

Does God save us from things like that or are we all just walking a tight-rope without a net and whatever happens happens? Sometimes I don't know what I believe about all that. I used to think he was the net below us, but now I'm older and I see things that make me believe that he took his hands off and left us here to live or die, prosper or suffer, purely by chance and circumstance. I mean, clearly there are some people that God seems to give the whole world to, but for the most part it just seems like he's only watching.

This should really be a separate post. I already had a series called "Thoughts On God" and this really belongs with that. But as I said, I'm tired. My thoughts are pouring out onto the keyboard randomly. This is usually a bad thing. I think I edited the Paris Herpes article that way. At the time I thought it was funny because it was SO close to the actual article. But no one else thought it was funny and now I don't even care to reread it. It has lost its' sparkle, much like Paris Herpes has. I mean, Paris Hilton. And then, really, when you have $200 million and you're the host of every important New York party you can buy a lot of new sparkle. Really, she hasn't lost it for long. She'll be back with more.

Ow, I think I have a kidney stone. That sucks.

Didn't do the gym last night. Too tired. Been tired for awhile now. Never seem to get enough rest.

How many of you are slowly moving over towards MySpace or various other blog-like sites? I'm just curious.
You have read this article with the title Dance, Turd Monkey, Dance!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/dance-turd-monkey-dance.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...