Email I Just Received

anna k

This is an email I just received HERE AT WORK:

To:
From: Will
Subject: Want to meet?

Hello my dear friend

I was looking through the web few weeks ago and found your profile. Now I decided to email you to get to know you better. I am coming to your country in few weeks and thought maby be we can meet each other. I am pretty looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to this address directly. Email me back at kjq@lookyouniceboy.info

OK, all my niggas and biotches, let's establish a few things here. I NEVER give out my work email, so clearly this person is phishing. Secondly, it says it's from Will, which is a man's name where I come from, but then it claims "I am pretty looking girl." Perhaps Will imagines he's a woman trapped in a man's body? Maybe Will is short for Wilma Flintstone?

And what profile of mine did Will find that made him/her/ew want to get to know me better in the first place?

I like the part where Turdbutt says "I am coming to your country" and then says "I am pretty looking girl." Can't you just hear Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle saying these words with that thick fake Russian accent? I immediately picture Anna Kournakova using up all my money like she did to a certain pro hockey player also from Russia who thought he was in love. Yeah, and she was the real deal and look how she treated him.

So, I'm thinking even if Will here really were a Russian girl I still don't want to meet her. Most likely Will is a dorky Star Trek loving guy in Saudi Arabia looking for a sucker for various other purposes of which I want no part. Yeah, so eat me and fuck off.

killer

Now watch this actually be a hot girl from Russia who wants an American man to have wild random sex with and no strings attached. Yeah, that'd be my luck. Ah well, a married man can't play that game anyway so I guess I'll just leave this sitting in my inbox, having just been forwarded by me to everyone I know here at My Company. We're all having a laugh, but it's still weird.

You have read this article with the title Email I Just Received. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/email-i-just-received.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...