Half Nekkid Vegemite

Vegemite JD Gift
Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

Jack Daniel's Rose once offered to send some Vegemite to whomever was curious to know what it tastes like. I immediately shouted, "me, me, I want to try some!"

But then it came time to ship it and she found that they wanted to charge her several times the cost of the actual Vegemite to send it. It was too expensive. We understood.

And then one day, a shipment arrived in the mail. It was today, in fact. And here it is!

Somewhere deep inside every American is a quiet desire to move to Australia. Some of us keep it to ourselves and some of us don't. I'm not shy. I want to go to Australia, where everyone seems to be happy and the sun always shines.

Thank you, JD! I won't forget this.
You have read this article with the title Half Nekkid Vegemite. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/half-nekkid-vegemite.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...