SPF


spf logo


OK, so this week the theme was trash cans, junk drawers and trunks.
I kind of screwed it up, but at least I'm playing.
What can I say?

trash can
My Trash Can


It was just emptied the other day. Nothing exciting, but this photo was taken during a tornado warning, so maybe you can imagine you hear the wind whistling and howling, 'cause it really, really was. I went outside thinking the can would be gone, but it wasn't.


junk drawer
My Junk Drawer

Yippee! This is my crap. It's just random and odd junk really. If you look close you can see my code key to log in to my job from home. Don't peek at the number or you might be tempted to break in. No, actually it changes every 10 seconds. Did you watch "Medium" the other night? Yeah, it's one of those.


Chevelle
My Trunk

Hey, I wasn't sure if this is what she meant, so I didn't think to take a picture with the trunk open. For some reason I thought she meant an old cedar chest or something. I was just doing car trunk because it was the only trunk I had. Anyway, there's nothing in there but a spare tire. And a body.
You have read this article with the title SPF. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/spf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...