SPF - brought to you by the letter C

st paddy

spf

SPF is brought to you this week by the letter C:
Letterman C
Your Couch
Your Coat
Your Candles



couch
Here it is. My Wife's new couch, just delivered and brand new.

Now we're both just a pair of lazy people who never move from this spot.

Damn you, La-Z-boy!


coat
Here's my coat.

It's warm out, so I'm not wearing it.

It doesn't necessarily look any better with me in it anyway.

But you'd probably look great in it, damn you!


candle
I don't know if I have any candles of my own anymore.

But My Wife does.

Dozens of them.

All scented and feminine.

They're freakin' everywhere in this house.

Damn you, Yankee Candle!





Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way!

Yes, I know it's 2006, but I don't care. Look at that woman!
You have read this article with the title SPF - brought to you by the letter C. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/spf-brought-to-you-by-letter-c.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...