10 Things for 10 People

I just stole this idea from Stacy the Peanut Queen. I have no idea what I'm going to say, but everyone who did it seemed to enjoy the experience so let's see if I do.

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

  1. Why don't you ever tell us what the fuck is going on? Every time I dig it up for myself I find out that for the most part you do have a reason for the things you do, but you never fucking explain it to anyone. And yes, sometimes you are clearly an idiot. If Reagan was the Great Communicator then you're the Great Silent Poot, 'cause you hardly ever say jack crap to us about the really important stuff.
  2. I love you. I've sacrified quite a lot for you. But I need you to stop fighting me on every damned thing, trying to take control and then throwing up your hands because you can't handle everything. You keeping running yourself crazy over and over and I keep rescuing you. I'm tired. Look where we are compared with where you were before me. Trust me.
  3. Stop calling 7 times a day and leaving stupid, rambling messages about what the dog did or how you've just emptied the trash or whatever floats through your mind and get a fucking life of your own. If you're so damned lonely then maybe you should stop pushing men away with all the feminist hate and bitterness and start working on becoming someone that a man can love, or at the very least, be with for more than 5 minutes without you going off on some feminazi rant. You spew hatred of men every single time we see you. You're like a volcano of vomitous misandry. You used to try to hide it, just like you hid all those nasty hateful books you read, but now it's to the point that you can't keep it in. You ARE your mother. She died alone, desperately clinging to her illusions of control and female supremacy. Maybe you should think about that?
  4. You have no friends because you're an asshole. You enjoy hurting people. It's the only thing in life that gives you any pleasure at all. How nice that you can quote the Bible chapter and verse and yet you don't believe in a single word of it. You're the most evil person I've ever met in my life. You fear me and hate me because I stood up to you and I was friends with every single beautiful coworker you wanted, but couldn't get close to. And most of all you fear me because I see through you like a plate glass window. And now I hear that your employer has finally begun to see through you, too. How nice. Oh, and just a prediction from me to you: your sons will hate you just exactly like you hate your own father and for the very same reasons. He must have been some kind of major asshole because you sure are. If not for Hussam serving as your lapdog you wouldn't have anyone to talk to at all, would you? Good God, what a huge ego you have! By the way, those women you couldn't get close to, they see through you to some extent, too. You have a permanent sneer on your face. Maybe you haven't noticed? Being perpetually arrogant and condescending may impress geeks, but the women around you saw it very differently, even when you attempted to smile and deceive them by playing nice. You have a hate-twisted smile. The most common thing they all said in regard to you was, "there's just something about him that I don't like. I don't know what it is, but I knew it the moment I saw him. He's evil. It's in his eyes." Apparently the eyes truly are the window to the soul.
  5. I love you. I don't mean I want to be your boyfriend or anything. I know that would creep you out. But I admire the crap out of you and I'm glad you're so happy. You're always so happy. You make every day brighter and happier and better than it was before you came along. I envy your happiness, but I think you deserve every bit of it. You are an amazing human being. You make me want to be, too.
  6. That voice you hear telling you how important you are is not God talking to you. That's the drugs you take making you insane. Your ego is just so enormous that you can't even pretend to hide it when the cameras are on you. You are one of those people we all hear about, the people who rise high and fall hard. Your life serves as a warning to the rest of us. Enjoy it while you can. A cell awaits you.
  7. Thanks for being there when I had no where else to run to. I know you didn't want me around, but for the most part you put up with me anyway. If there is anything decent in me it is probably because I grew up in your home instead of my own. You all deserve the success that you have. Strange as some of your relatives may be you are still a family of great people. I'd gladly change my name if you'd adopt me. You probably saved my life.
  8. Why I refused to see you for who you really are, I can't say. I guess it was denial. Now you are crippled and I can't even feel sorry for you. It's your own fault. The same stubborn stupidity that caused you to completely betray me, out of all of us, has led you to the place you are now. I gave you something that will help ease your pain and reduce the damage you keep doing, but you won't use it. You lie, like you so often do when talking with me, and claim you're using it. But you forget the lies and years later I catch you. You've been lying to me all along, haven't you? All these years you've just lied to me again and again. It's just so much easier for you that way, isn't it? So now I can't help you. You did this to yourself. I'll just make a note of it all and try to let it be a lesson for my benefit. At least you'll have taught me that much.
  9. Thanks for always being there. Every day you pop in with something bright to say. You cheer me up. I try to cheer you up. Together we keep on going, having never actually met.
  10. I don't understand you. Or maybe I do and it just isn't what I want it to be? Is it denial? You baffle me. No wonder men have spent their entire lives trying to figure you out. I think perhaps some people are teaching that you are what we'd all like for you to be, when in fact you are very different. I think perhaps we've completely lost our way. Or perhaps you've moved on and left us behind in the dark? Something clearly has gone wrong. Something has definitely changed. Did you poison the water and then take off for some reason? We're all crazy these days, but it seems almost universal. Meanwhile, you seem to be far from here. I've never felt this way before. Where did you go?
You have read this article with the title 10 Things for 10 People. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/10-things-for-10-people.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...