Who Do You Look Like?

I just flat out stole this from Binsk. It's facial recognition software and just for the hell of it you can ask it to tell you what celebrities you resemble. At first I was excited by the idea. But then I tried it and the results I got were none too flattering. Here is who the computer says I looked like:

Mick Jagger, a man women have said is so ugly they couldn't stop staring at him.

Rock Hudson, a man admired by women who preferred men and died of AIDS.

Brendan Fraser, a man who played George of the Jungle at the height of his fame.

Shahid Kapoor, a man I have no fucking clue who he is.

Winona Ryder, a girl who seems to have gone off the deep end and now prefers women.

George Harrison, a dead Beetle who dated some really hot women.

Brittany Murphy, a woman who, after looking over various photos of her I've decided I'd do her, but I still don't know who she is.

BrittanyMurphy

So that's it then. Maybe I should try to dig up another photo and see if I can get better results?
You have read this article with the title Who Do You Look Like?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/02/who-do-you-look-like.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...