Mail Art!

Artful Laura Mail Art

It's here at last! Artful Laura's mail art for me!

Artful Laura, the one person who called me up when I blogged that I was down, just to see if I was OK.

The one person who talked to me while I drove home from work with the hands-free headset in my ear, me cursing at Memphis drivers and she dealing with a crying Bee.

The one person who found me a house in her very own neighborhood so I could move in and take her for a cruise in the Chevelle.

The one person who knows as much about '80s rock music as I do.

The one person I would turn to if I had a gang of drug lords in my neighborhood and I needed help killing them all off, 'cause she could do it and she wouldn't hesitate.

The one person who engaged me in a photo war to see who could look the most like Clint Eastwood with actual self portraits.

The one person to use a camera and a microphone while IMing me so I could see if I was really making her laugh or not.

The first person I know to really do Half Nekkid Thursday right!

Artful Laura - you rock!
You have read this article with the title Mail Art!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/02/mail-art.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...