7 Songs and a Tag

I have been tagged by Stacy the Peanut Queen.

The rules:
List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening too.

1. "You Got The Silver" - by Susan Tedeschi
2. "In 2 Deep" - by Kenny Wayne Shepherd
3. "100 Years" - by Five for Fighting
4. "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" - by Green Day
5. "Like An Animal" - by Nine Inch Nails
6. "Crossfire" - by Stevie Ray Vaughn
7. "One Last Breath" - by Creed

Yeah, so none of these are exactly new. I can't really say that I'm into anything right now. I bought some CDs in the past couple of months, but only a few of those were new releases. I tend to listen to whatever is on the radio until I find what I like. Then when they've played it all they plan to and stop playing it I buy it and burn the song or songs I like to a CD of my own. When the radio people won't shut up and play music I pop in my own CD with all the songs I feel like hearing and listen to it in whatever order I feel like. Today, for example, I feel like total shit, so I started to play several songs and then ended up turning the whole thing off. Today is not a good day for music, I guess.

Now, the seven fellow bloggers I choose to tag with this are below (ignore if you've already been tagged) ...

LizzieDaisy
Tammy
The Kept Woman
The_Mrs
JackD's Rose
Binsk
J Holden
and
Gloria Jean

Yeah, so it's 8 people. I've had a bad weekend and I feel like being a rebel. Get over it.
You have read this article with the title 7 Songs and a Tag. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/02/7-songs-and-tag.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...