Wifeisms - ASPCA

shaved cat

It was late. She was pretty tired. We were discussing looking at houses. She suggested that I go with the buyer's agent to look in one area, while she went by herself to look up north and see if there was anything of interest there.

"We could kill two stones with one bird," she said, and then quickly tried to backtrack, "Er, that's not right. Is it? Stop laughing!"

Yes, she was tired. Very tired. And so she must be excused for what she did next.

I was looking through my mail. I came across a letter from the ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. "This is probably for you," I said to her as I handed the huge, bulky envelope with "ASPCA" written in huge letters across the front to her.

"I don't want this," she said, and threw the envelope to the floor ..... hitting the cat with a "WHACK" and sending the terrified animal fleeing for her life.

"Did you just hit the cat with a letter from the ASPCA?" I asked incredulously.

"I didn't mean to!" she cried.

"Yeah, I gotta blog that."

"Nooooooooo!"
You have read this article with the title Wifeisms - ASPCA. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/wifeisms-aspca.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...