Right or Left Brain - stolen quiz

I shamelessly stole this test from Binsk. You all know Binsk, right? She's the world famous Canadian hotty and the reason I am a MapleLeafs' fan. I love Binsk.


Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (34%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (58%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Binsk blogged about having a dog. I didn't know she had a dog. I once wrote something short and nasty about a woman I know who sleeps with her dog and is lonely. I was talking about my mother-in-law. I was kind of mean about it. I just want to make it clear that I wasn't talking about anyone on the blog who has a dog.

I need to pee.

Do you think this quiz is right?

Raymi writes some funny shit, but her photos are even better. Especially her topless photos.
You have read this article with the title Right or Left Brain - stolen quiz. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/right-or-left-brain-stolen-quiz.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...