Screw the PC Police - Muslim jokes

rocketgirl

Two Arab mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a pint of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts flipping through photos, and they start reminiscing. "This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"

"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though" mum confides.

"Oh, so sad dear" says the other.

"And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born".

"He's a martyr, too" says mum quietly.

"Oh gracious me ...." says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18 ", she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school".

"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says...

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following was told to me by a Moslem guy from Jordan back in 1997:


Q: How do you know if it's safe to fly on a plane?



A: You walk to the back, turn around and shout, "Hey, Mohammed!" If no one turns around then it's safe.
You have read this article with the title Screw the PC Police - Muslim jokes. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/screw-pc-police-muslim-jokes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...