Blogging

big head

I'm really, really tired today. I don't feel well. It's weird blogging without Stacy PQ coming by. She's been there for so long. Now that she's not able to view my blog from work anymore I hardly know what to do. Funny how that works.

Nothing happened in traffic this morning. Same as yesterday morning. Same as all the other mornings, for the most part. I see the crossing guard lady walking home and talking on her cell phone, with her long blonde hair blowing in the wind. I saw a dead cat in the road with a flat head. I'm pretty sure no vet could help him. My new clutch has never been right. It screams sometimes no matter what I do. But it is such a pain in the ass to take the truck back to be worked on again that I haven't done it. Meanwhile, I need to have the air-conditioner reinstalled on my old car. You can't live in the South without air.

We've been spending all our free time looking at houses. We've found a house we really like except for the garage and exterior. It's wood instead of brick and we really want brick. The garage is on the side and the driveway comes up at an angle so that getting your car into the garage is a major ordeal. We have to make a decision soon before someone else buys it. But we just don't know. It's about 3000 square feet inside, which is what we need. The backyard is OK. There's room to build an external garage and shop, which we will if we buy the house. Then the Chevelle and Monte Carlo and motorcycles and my weights can all go in there along with mass quantities of old car parts that currently litter my garage and attic.

I can't tell who is reading my blog anymore. It seems like almost everyone is gone. For whatever reason, this makes it harder to write. I don't feel like it as much. Instead of feeling like I'm talking to a bunch of people I feel like it's just me again. It's weird.

I think I'm in a funk. Or maybe a funk is in me? Won't you take me to Funkytown?

Anyway, I got tired of hitting the pause button on the music video thing for my own page. I set up a poll to see if anyone else felt that way, but I set the poll so that you could vote as often as you wanted. I get the impression that one person voted over and over, so it didn't tell me much. Anyway, I commented out the video thing. Now I don't have to hit pause anymore. The other polls have pretty much not been voted in at all.

As for the poll, it has been disappearing and then reappearing all day today. I don't know what's up with that. Maybe it's haunted?

I've been working on a conversion of an application that a guy wrote before leaving for a new job. No one knows anything about how it works so I'm on my own. Someone mentioned that I should change the language that it's written in since I don't know much about that language. Yeah, but me not knowing the language it is currently written in doesn't make it any easier for me to convert it to a language I do know. By the time I finish this I'll know both languages more than I wanted to. Yeah, and in between, I'm reading issues of "ASP.NET Magazine." Does this sound exciting to you? Do you know how exciting a programming magazine is? Watched any paint dry lately? I'll just say this, it ain't Playboy.

I don't really know what to say today. I'm just SO tired.
You have read this article with the title Blogging. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/blogging.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...