Tag-a-lag-a-ding-dong : Books

girl reading comics
Books

I was tagged by the lovely Florida Gator Robin to do this, and since I like her so much, I have decided to attempt it:

1. One book that changed your life: The Bible (is this cheating?)

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Hobbit

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: How To Build A Wooden Boat

4. One book that made you laugh: Walter the Farting Dog

5. One book that made you cry: Curious George Goes To The Hospital

6. One book that you wish had been written: How To Wipe Out A Hate Movement And Not Go To Jail

7. One book that you wish had never been written: Toward A Feminist Theory Of The State

8. The book you are currently reading: The Cases That Haunt Us

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Off With Their Heads: Traitors, Crooks and Obstructionists In American Politics, Media and Business

10. Now tag five people: I tag Stacy the Peanut Queen because she loves to read, Lizzie Daisy because she writes great quizzes, Lightning Bug's Butt because I wonder what motivates that brain, JD's Rose because I want to know what they're reading down under, and Killjoy because she called me "old timer" and it made me cry.
You have read this article with the title Tag-a-lag-a-ding-dong : Books. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/tag-lag-ding-dong-books.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...