(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Yes, it's here! Another Lizzie Quizzie!

1. Make up a man-law, or list a favorite one from one of the commercials.
Under no circumstances is it ever OK to touch another man's pee pee. Unless you're a surgeon and you're reattaching it after some sort of accident or attack. That is the only exception.

2. Who was your favorite teacher ever?
I believe her name was Mrs Cartran. She taught Trig/Advanced math. I don't know why she should be my favorite. But she comes to mind. I was a senior. Maybe I thought I could do her if I tried? I don't know why. Mrs Lull was high on the list. She was only 24 and definitely doable. Ah, I have it! Miss Nixon, who was the reigning Miss Alabama and our student teacher for a few months. She kick-started all the boys' hormones. We were about 10 years old, I think, and she was built like a brick shithouse with blonde hair! Woo hoo!

3. Is there anyone in your life you "spoil rotten?"
Just My Wife.

4. What time do you normally eat dinner? Who cooks?
6 p.m. Central time, after she finishes de-stressing to pathetic reruns of "Murder She Wrote". Seriously, who watches this show? She usually cooks, although it's not guaranteed.

5. Baths or showers?
Showers 90 percent of the time.

6. How many surgeries have you had in your life?
Um .... Knee .. knee ... sinus ... wisdom teeth ... managed to avoid shoulder surgery ... so 4.

7. When was the last time you had a check up?
2 years maybe? It wasn't a general check up. I was sick or hurt or something.

8. About how much time do you spend on the internet every day?
Enough to be classified as a problem, maybe even an addiction.

9. On a scale from 1-10, how content are you?
5, and again I hedge my bets because you could be tilting the scale toward either end. I'm somewhere between orgasmically happy and suicidal.

10. Nothing is certain but ______ and ______.
cash and hookers
You have read this article with the title (¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯). You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/08/lizzie-quizzie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...