The Questions Galore Meme - part 1

In case you weren't aware, I am almost totally lacking in inspiration for blogging lately. The suckage level of my life has reached a new high, but my desire to talk about it has reached a new low. So I stole this meme instead.

From Catch Her In The Wry who got it from Sunday Stealing:

1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
I'm not sure. I tried to get rid of most of those people. There are still one or two I haven't finished reevaluating yet.

2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
Not out loud, but you know how college girls are. You can see their thoughts in their faces as their mouths are silently forming the word "ewwww."



3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
I can't even recall the last time I made a telephone call. I mostly just text these days. Or email.

4. When was the last time you danced?
No one considers the movements I make to music to actually be dancing. I think they call it "are you alright?"



5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
Usually, unless they are extraordinarily stupid, in which case I simply try to avoid them altogether and to hell with their feelings.

6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
I get a hammer, pound it into the wall, and hang a picture from it. That's what 'hang' nails are for, silly.

7. Who do you want to forget?
Myself for a little while. Maybe a long while.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
The Wall Street Journal begging me not to let my subscription expire and also to please send them a ridiculous amount of money. This is a game we play every year where they try to rob me blind and I let my subscription expire before they finally give me a decent price.



9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
Probably someone on the television who couldn't hear me.



10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
I'm not a smelter myself, but my father used to smelt lead into bullets. My sense of smell is virtually nonexistent. Some say this is why my life is so sad. But earlier today I was dragged into a Yankee Candle store and I believe my lack of strong smelling abilities probably saved my life in there.

11. What’s your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms, which I haven't eaten in forever.

12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
You mean how do I feel right now? Hopeless. Angry. Betrayed.



13. Could you live without sunlight?
I don't know, Memphis is pretty damned dark and I've been here far longer than I ever expected to be. Apparently hell is a dark place and I've survived it so far.

14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
What isn't? Anything worth doing is usually bad.

15. What was the last thing you lied about?
Is smiling when you actually feel like dying a lie? I suppose I lied about feeling OK when I really don't.



16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
Nothing has come my way in the past week worth regretting, so no.

17. What was the last movie you bought?
I bought the PBS special "Prohibition". You might argue that it isn't a movie, but I would then lie and say it is and tell you to "shut up." Then I would have to go back and redo parts of this meme and include you.

18. What is a sport you would like to do?
I've recently had people encouraging me to do a triathlon or two and I'm thinking it over.

19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
Today. Tonight. Tomorrow.



20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
Yeah, just haven't done it yet.

You have read this article meme with the title The Questions Galore Meme - part 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-questions-galore-meme-part-1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...