Memphis Steve's Charity Work

Memphis Steve poos for charity

I've decided to do something altruistic for a change. And since October is Breast Cancer/Domestic Violence/Grrl Power/BallBusting/Misandry Awareness Month, I've decided to do something in that spirit.


So, as of today, and for the next 30 days, I'm Pooping for Breast Cancer!


That's right, I'm asking you all to pledge to donate whatever amount you feel comfortable with to the Susan G. Komen Foundation each time I poop.


Here's how it works: you pledge an amount to pay per poop. Each time I poop, I'll text you on my cellphone to let you know I've just laid a big load. At the end of 30 days, I'll post the total number of poops I've taken during the pledge period, and you send the amount you pledged to Susan G. Komen's sisters in Houston, Texas, where they will apply it towards whatever they decide, in their sister's honor.


So, if you're willing to participate, please let me know by emailing or replying in the comments with your cell phone number.


Let's all poop for boobs!



It's the right thing to do!
You have read this article boobs / breasts / funbags / jubblies / jugs / knockers / sick humor / tits with the title Memphis Steve's Charity Work. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/10/memphis-steve-charity-work.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...