I'm a What?!

cookie


From "The Tipping Point" - "These are kids who are outcasts in some way," Gordon says. "It doesn't matter whether it's actually true. They feel that way. They always felt like they were different. If you ask kids what worries them, the trendsetter kids pick up on things like germ warfare, or terrorism. They pick up on bigger-picture things, whereas, the mainstream kids think about being overweight, or their grandparents dying, or how well they are doing in school. You see more activists in trandsetters. People with more passion. I'm looking for somebody who is an idividual, who has definitely set (himself) apart from everybody else, who doesn't look like their peers."

I didn't know I was classified as a "trendsetter", but as for the rest, it's dead on. I've never had anyone hit my nail on the head so perfectly before. This blew my mind. I didn't know I wasn't the only one. I always suspected I should have been in marketing instead of computer science, but that door was closed. But according to this person, I would have been damned good at it. Shit.





Anyway, it was exciting for me to read this. They had an actual label for me. This person actually seeks out people who think like me and gives them jobs. Imagine that! Now, how do I go about getting paid for this?
You have read this article trendsetter with the title I'm a What?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-what.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...