SLAM!

penny otwell u of kentucky cheerleader
Hi. Fuck off.

I was just sitting at my desk, as innocent as a newborn baby.

OK, fine. But I wasn't doing anything perverted or illegal. I was just sitting here minding my own business.

In walks a beautiful woman with short blonde hair, C-cups, wear a nice white blouse and short black skirt.

It's a sales rep from some other company, come to take more of our money.

I look up at her as she walks past my office.

I smile the same smile I show to everyone else who walks past my office.

She glances at me briefly, rolls her eyes and snorts as she continues on her way.

What the fuck?!

I didn't offer to buy her a drink.

I didn't say "wuzzup" in an obvious attempt to try to appear 21 and cool.

I didn't say "how YOU doin'", even though it did cross my mind after she had passed from view.

I didn't even have a CHANCE to think dirty thoughts or react in any way beyond my normal smile and nod.

I was just sitting here. And somehow I got slammed and rejected by some hot girl before I even knew what hit me.

What the fuck?!


You have read this article rejection with the title SLAM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/10/slam.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...