Tag You're It

tag

I've been tagged by Jack Daniel's Rose.

According to the rules…

Each player of this game lists “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I don't care if you crash into my pickup truck. It's old and I need to get something newer and life is too short and I just don't care. But I do want it fixed after you've smashed it. I spent enough of my life driving multicolored crap cars that I don't care to do that anymore. Just make sure you have insurance.

2. My left leg is at least a half inch longer than my right. I discovered this when I ran track in high school. It was a serious problem because track meets run counterclockwise and that put my longer leg on the inside of the curve. As a result, while everyone else was able to slingshot out of the curves and pick up speed I was forced to slow down in order to allow my right foot to barely make contact with the pavement and keep me from crashing. I made up the difference in the straightaways, where I beat a lot of people. But I would have been much, much faster if not for the damn leg thing. As it was I was fast enough to go to the State meet every year and rank fairly high. But oh, what might have been!

3. I never leave my cell phone on. You can call it all you want and all you'll get is a notice that I'm not available or have my phone turned off. I know that most people use their cell phones like permanently attached walkie talkies, but I don't. If I wanted to talk to you while I was taking a shit or walking through WalMart I'd call you. Otherwise, call my house and leave a message. Seriously, it can surely wait until I'm done crapping or cruising WalMart, which is basically the same as pooping.

4. For some weird reason my nose runs when I eat out at restaurants or drink beers. If we ever go out and have a beer together you'll see me blowing my nose like 50 times and you'll think "what the hell is up with all the nose blowing?" Yeah, this made my dating life an absolute JOY.

5. I'm addicted to people. The only way I can survive being alone and without human contact for days on end is if I'm totally hooked on some computer game and not eating or sleeping. Otherwise, I have to have people. Sometimes I think this must be why all the Mississippi trailer park people seem so excited when they go to WalMart. It's probably the only human contact they've had in weeks.

6. If there is some stupid rule that could get me into a lot of trouble by breaking it, sooner or later, one way or another, I will end up breaking it.

As per the rules, I will tag…

The Kept Woman

Kami

StealthBombshell

Siren

Biscuit

Steph
You have read this article with the title Tag You're It. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/12/tag-you-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...