Men and Women and Victoria's Secret


I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on TV last night. My Wife seemed less thrilled and stimulated by it than I had expected. Actually, she seemed threatened by it, which is a totally random reaction on her part. One day she's hot, the next she's cold. Either way, I was watching the damned show.

I could have done without Mr. Millingon, TN, Justin Timberlake. Although I'll have to admit, if he hadn't come on and sang his song I'd still be listening to it on the radio fully convinced that it was Gwen Stefani 'cause that boy sings just like a bitch. I kid you not.

Anyway, I enjoyed the show. Almost all the girls were hotter than July in El Paso and the fact that they were dressed only in their underwear and wings didn't hurt any either.

beauty
Yes

ugly
No



A man visits his aunt in the nursing home. It turns out that she is taking a nap, so he just sits down in a chair in her room, flips through a few magazines, and munches on some peanuts sitting in a bowl on the table.

Eventually, the aunt wakes up, and her nephew realizes he's absentmindedly finished the entire bowl. "I'm so sorry, auntie, I've eaten all of your peanuts!"

"That's okay, dearie," the aunt replied. "After I've sucked the chocolate off, I don't care for them anyway."


A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag. "Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "only we see stars, too."


WOMEN'S REVENGE

"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase.

As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."


UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

I know I'm not going to understand women.

I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,

pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

and still be afraid of a spider.



CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles.

The sales notices him and asks him if she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.

She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton

balls and a ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, " You see, it's like this,

yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes,

and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling

papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own ........... so does she.



WIFE VS. HUSBAND

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.

An earlier discussion had led to an argument and

neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,

the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."



CREATION

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be

so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."

The wife responded, "Allow me to explain.

God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!


You have read this article with the title Men and Women and Victoria's Secret. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/12/men-and-women-and-victoria-secret.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...