Even More Fascinating Shit About Me



I am an awesome globetrotter, yes I am! Here is a map of all the countries I've been to. I didn't count Mexico even though technically, having been to Texas, I've been there. And Canada is awfully generous with the marking as I've never been to the western half at all. I guess they subscribe to the "if you've been to any part of Canada we'll just call you a Canadian, eh" train of thought?

And why did it ask me about the Caribbean when I don't even see my little individual islands marked? Or am I just not looking hard enough?
You have read this article with the title Even More Fascinating Shit About Me. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/12/even-more-fascinating-shit-about-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...