TMI Tuesday #54

OK, Tequila Girl was playing, and Lil Deb was playing, and Spitfire was playing, and Le Chat Qui A Peur was playing, so call me weak. Call me pathetic. Call me Ethel. I don't care what you call me, but I'm playing too.

Here we go with TMI...

1. How long have you known your closest current friend? (The one you see or talk to the most not necessarily your bestest goodest friend from grade school.)
I don't know who I would even say is my closest current friend. Living in Memphis and being so isolated I guess my closest current friend is My Wife. We've known each other for 13 years. And somehow we haven't ever killed each other.

2. My Heritage has a cool little toy that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. With or without the help of My Heritage, who do you most resemble?
According to My Heritage I look like a bunch of people I don't know. One of them is a little girl, which I think is awfully strange. One is Richard Gere, which I know why they compared me to him. Someone once said I looked like Orlando Bloom, and since I know who he is and he's rich and he didn't cheat on Cindy Crawford like Richard did I'll go with that.

3. Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?
Big bed with douve cover (I have no clue how you spell it.)
.357 (well-used)
Cat sneaking around, who will frantically run out as soon as she sees you
Playboy
Fancy end tables and dresser that all match the big sleigh bed

4. What is your favorite TV or movie sex scene?
Jaqueline Bisset hanging off the end of the bed in "Secrets" while moaning

5. If your life was a movie what would be your most memorable sex scene? (And your first time doesn't count unless that was as good as it has ever been.)
Ex-girlfriend and me on a gigantic bed while my mom was upstairs all pissy about the creaking and moaning.
Alternatively, different ex-girlfriend and me on the floor because she was too impatient to get up on the bed and also the floor didn't creak and I was on the bottom anyway.

Bonus (as in optional): Share something that very few people know about you.
I come from one of the most dysfunctional families of anyone I've ever known, and apparently nothing has really changed in all these years.



Oh, and here is something for your entertainment. I stole this from Stacy the Peanut Queen. It comes as no surprise to me:



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
7,284
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

You have read this article with the title TMI Tuesday #54. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/10/tmi-tuesday-54.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...