Top Secret!

This was sent to me by an associate in the surveillance field. I am sharing it with close friends on a need to know basis. I can not vouch for its validity. But if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

SECURITY PHOTO: CONFIDENTIAL

The photo is a video capture from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it.

Please DO NOT FORWARD this. The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine. A highly respected politician's head is on the line here! But I feel someone should know the truth.


Hillary Pee
You have read this article with the title Top Secret!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/10/top-secret.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...