In A World Ruled By Hot Australian Women


Steph, beautiful Queen of Australia

Steph the gorgeous Australian blonde was just discussing how annoying it is that women won't be direct and say what they mean for fear of hurting someone's feelings. First of all, I probably should offer up some sort of disclaimer about how she's never met a Jewish woman from New York or Dade County, Florida, but since I wasn't the one who said it in the first place I won't bother. You just need to go read it because it's funny. Then tell her I sent you.

Anyway, I wrote a comment to her post and she liked it. In fact, this is what she said:

" MemphisSTeve, That is THE funniest thing i've heard today. You should post that!! LMAO! Oh and thanks for the linkage. As long as your friends bring me Vodka, all will be well."

I, being a man with absolutely no willpower when it comes to beautiful blonde Australian women, am doing exactly as I was told. So here it is, my meandering thoughts and comments:

In the world of men there is little room for bullshit.

I'm only talking about real men, mind you, not politicians and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.

This is why men who lead countries have wars. When one male leader turns into a psycho all the other real men say "hey psycho, cut it out or we'll kick your ass." Then there is a fight and it is eventually settled.

With women, if they led the world, they would be like "I don't mind if you steal my natural resources and slaughter people for no reason. Really, take it. Would you like some tea?"

But every day they'd be secretly launching missiles at each other and then saying "oh, so sorry. I didn't MEAN to nuke your city." And they'd be smiling as they said it, too, while offering more tea.

All the men would be totally confused.

"Are we at war or not?"

"Well, the president says we're not, so I guess we're not."

"Then why are we being sent to invade that other bitch's country?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's all just a joke?"

"Is that a mushroom cloud?"

"Holy shit!"

Yeah, when women rule the world there will still be wars. They'll just lie about it and say everything is fine.





* Maybe I will offer up a disclaimer. This blog post is a reposting of a comment I made at the end of the day on Friday without a lot of thought. If you want to have a deep, philosophical discussion about why you disagree and think I need sensitivity training, you should first buy me several beers and then shut the fuck up.
You have read this article with the title In A World Ruled By Hot Australian Women. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/10/in-world-ruled-by-hot-australian-women.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...