Random Mental Flatulence


I know a girl who is stunningly beautiful in a magazine cover, perfect features sort of way. As usual, I had the urge to tell her that I strongly feel she should consider modeling. As an amateur photographer I have developed a real eye for the right 'look' and she has most definitely got 'it'.

Also as usual, I resisted the urge to tell her this because it just always sounds so creepy no matter how you say it. So I just think it to myself, but unless I'm asking the girl to model for me specifically, which I have not done in a long time, I keep it to myself.

Well, I am very glad that I did, because as it turns out, this girl is already a model and doing quite well. Boy, would I have been embarrassed if I had said "you should be a model" and she said, "well duh, I am already, you creepy fucker."


You should be a model


I hate trying to work with people who don't communicate well. And by that I mean, they don't listen to everything I've said before responding. I keep having conversations with this one person that go like this:

Me: I need to know what color your car is. What color is your car?

Him: I can't get my drawer open. Why won't this drawer open?

Me: I don't know, but if you want my help I need to know the color of your car. What color is your car?

Him: The sky sure was blue this morning. Did you see that? Do you think my drawer won't open because of the sky being blue?

Me: Doubtful, but if you'll just tell me what color your car is I might be able to do what you asked me to do. Otherwise, I can't help you at all.

Him: Why is coffee brown? It looks nasty.

And on and on it goes like this until I am ready to scream and just go home and go back to bed.



Lately I've been having a mysterious wrist pain. I'm fine when I go to bed, but when I wake up, my wrist hurts like hell. And the pain lasts all day long. Am I boxing in my sleep? WTF?



So apparently the spell check option isn't working today? What's up, Blogger?


Anyway, here's a lovely video of a little girl and a fluffy sheep:

You have read this article random thoughts with the title Random Mental Flatulence. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/09/random-mental-flatulence.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...