More Xbox 360 Whining from a Grown Man

OK, since I just blogged about my ruined Need for Speed game for my Xbox 360 I thought I should blog about what I've just discovered.

According to a website, located HERE, if you move the Xbox 360 while it is powered up, with a DVD inside that is spinning, many models will destroy the disc, like it did to mine. Here is a photo from the website I just found. The disc on the left looks exactly like mine does, with the mark going all the way around midway into the grooves of the disc.

ruined Xbox dvds

So, mystery solved. I laid my Xbox flat while playing and it wrecked my disc as a consequence. It turns out that Microsoft saved money by deleting the rubber bumpers inside the drives that would prevent this from happening. Yay me and yay Microsoft.
You have read this article with the title More Xbox 360 Whining from a Grown Man. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/01/more-xbox-360-whining-from-grown-man.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...