Random Blathering on a Monday Morning

kids shot for dad

It's Monday morning and I'm dragging like a dead squirrel tied behind a child's bicycle. I have to poo real bad, but I have to blog first because, you know, I just have to.

Also, I need coffee.

A long time ago I bored the shit out of you all with my financial analysis and advice. So I'll update that since there's a major spaz attack occurring in the market this morning.

OK, I bought Google awhile back. I set STOP orders behind it in case it should dive like Nemo's Father and take all my money down with it. Google swings wildly, like a Chicago Cub after a night of wild partying. So several times I've sold Google simply because it dove and hit my STOP order. Each time I've made money, but then turned around and bought the stock again. Yeeha. OK, so last week it dove 22 points in one day. My STOP order had expired so I put in another one. Hey, if it falls another 20 points tomorrow I want off. Yeah, well it did. So I sold. Yeah, I still made a good profit, but now I'm out.

This morning I was expecting a typical Google bounce. Google has fallen from 475 to 399 in about one week's time and it's all piss and Paris Hilton exclusives, so you know it's gonna bounce upward again today.

I put in an order to rebuy the same number of shares as I sold last week to take advantage. This morning I thought better of it. Google is expected to release an earnings report very soon. If it misses earnings all the gains of today's Harlem Globetrotter bounceback will be lost and then some. Expectations for Google are phenomenally high. I was wrong last time when I didn't think they could meet the experts expectations, and the result was that I missed out on a 37 point leap in the upward direction for Google's stock price. Even so, I made twice that back when I got back in again afterward.

Today before the market opened I put in a buy order to get in on the bounce that I knew would occur. Then I sat and watched as people were able to buy seemingly before the market opened, which I don't know the reason for. The price went well up and my buy order was still sitting there. I thought about the coming earnings report and the fact that whatever happens today is pure emotion and Wal*Mart post-Thanksgiving Day thinking and I decided to pull my order. Alright?

OK, so I didn't buy this morning. Google is up 10 more points beyond the price it appeared I was going to end up paying. It seems to have settled there for the past half hour, but that doesn't mean much. It could go up another 20 points before today is over. Anyway, I'm watching and debating, constantly second-guessing my initial thought that I should rebuy first thing this morning.

Other things that are on my mind: work called me this weekend. It was not my weekend to watch the damned applications, but there was a problem. I looked at it and can't explain why it's doing what it's doing. It seems to be pulling the date out of its' ass, which is a problem with financial reports for a bank. We care what day it is. Yes, it really does matter. So I'll be working on this all day until I figure it out.

Meanwhile, I still need to poop.

Also, I've been poking around on various blogs in my blogroll and noticing I have several people whom I like, but who have long ago lost interest in me and my blog. I need to drop them from my blogroll. They don't visit anymore and they never blogrolled me anyway. I don't think they'll cry or anything. The only reason I haven't dropped them is because I don't want to lose the link. Sometimes they make me laugh. But I've got more than I can keep up with, which is something I'm prone to do with most everything.

OK, this coffee is just plain weak.

I had sex last night and I'm glad! What did YOU do last night, eh? Yeah, that's what I thought. POOYA!

How much junk mail can one house receive in a single day? I think I'm setting some kind of record. These motherfuckers seem to think they can force me to buy a larger mailbox by overfilling the one I've got. Yeah, well think again. I don't know where you got my name, but I'm not giving you any money. I do believe I've written to you several times asking where you stood on some issues that obviously must mean something to me and you've ignored me. Now you want my money? I should charge you rent for the space you take up in my mailbox and then in my house when I bring the mail in. I enjoy putting your letters in the shredder though. I don't really need to shred them, but it's fun.

So, I still haven't pooped and I still haven't figured out what is screwing up the date on my system and I still haven't bought in on the Google bounce, but my farts are starting to offend and this coffee is still not having the slightest effect. I've got a rumbling in my intestines like Oprah's belly at a Hershey factory. This won't wait much longer.

A friend in Australia has a crisis. Some close friends found her blog, so I've had to change her in the blogroll to her new blog address and new name. You'll find her as Jack Daniels in Perth. I'm not going to say what her real name, or nickname, was, because she said her friends found her by doing a search using that. I understand and it's not a problem to make the change.

Also, Elisabeth in Hotlanta closed her blog. She said she was getting some perverted messages and didn't like it. She's happily dating someone right now and not in the mood for that. I dropped her blog link since it was closed anyway, but her sister's is still there.

Gotta poo.
You have read this article with the title Random Blathering on a Monday Morning. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/01/random-blathering-on-monday-morning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...