8 Traits of My Perfect Mate

I was tagged by LizzieDaisy. Woohoo! So here ya go, the perfect mate (I absolutely hate the term 'partner' unless it's a business arrangement.)

The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/mate, mentioning the sex of said mate.

Sex:
Female

1. Athletic
2. Intelligent
3. Caring (no sociopaths need apply)
4. Patient, slow to anger (no psychopaths either)
5. Trusting, not prone to jealousy
6. Honest
7. Faithful (unfortunately this rules out Angelina Jolie)
8. Hot Babe (oh come on, I'm a guy. I have to put this in here.)

And being in love with me is a big plus, too.

I'm Tagging...
Stacy the Peanut Queen
Brighton, who fits so many of these qualities herself
Binsk, the woman I'd marry if I weren't already married
Avery the Australian Dream Woman
Steph the Attention Whore and my future doctor
Samantha Sampson Jackson
Suzanne D.M.
Stephanie D
Kev the Zebraman
You have read this article with the title 8 Traits of My Perfect Mate. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/01/8-traits-of-my-perfect-mate.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...