Stuff Portrait Friday

Today's assignment from Kristine over at Random and Odd is
to show my toys, my eyes, and my secret...

I have no idea what I'm going to put for my secret, but I seem to have photos ready for the rest, sort of. So let's see how this goes ...

MY TOYS:

70ChevelleSS

I had always wanted a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 since high school. But by the time I was old enough to drive they were already way too expensive even though they were about 20 years old. So I forgot about that dream. Years later I was visiting friends in my hometown when a friend mentioned knowing a guy who had one and was planning to sell it. The guy was surprised when I came to his door. He said he didn't know my friend, but that he was indeed planning to sell it. He just hadn't advertised it yet and wanted to know how the heck I knew about his plans to sell. He also had a very rich friend who wanted it, but was simply going to carve it up and make a race car out of it. The owner didn't much like that and didn't want to sell it to him. So he was glad to see me come along. I got a good deal.

MY EYES:


myeye

OK, so it's just the one eye. I couldn't find the original photo that this cropped picture came from and I don't feel like searching every computer I own just to see if maybe I can find it. Also, I'm REALLY tired right now so if I tried to retake this photo I'd look like a psycho with red bloodshot peepers. So, if you want you can open this photo in a photo editor, copy it to another file and flip it. Then attach the two and WAH LA! There is my other eye, too!

MY SECRET:

secret

Yeah, it's my secret, so if you don't know what this is then don't worry too much about it. And if it looks familiar then maybe you know why it's my secret.

Did you play??


You have read this article with the title Stuff Portrait Friday. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/01/stuff-portrait-friday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...