Friday the 13th and Beyatch Got Wheels

dodgeram
bigasscar


Yep, I'm still in class. Right now I'm loaded up on coffee and piss and I'm supposed to be headed back to class. But as I said, I need to pee. So I'm typing on my blog instead of doing either of those things, naturally.

I got a new boss. Or rather, I'm getting a new boss. Nothing remains constant here. Everything has to be shuffled as often as possible so no one can figure out what the hell is going on. No, I don't really know the reason why. But we like to sit around and theorize with our deep thoughts. I've never met my new boss, but they say he's a nice guy. My previous boss has a Porsche. Does the new guy have a Porsche?

I farted and I do believe it's a powerful one. Mmmm mmm.

My Blackberry is stone cold dead. There was a huge thunderstorm last night and it kept me up. The two previous statements are in no way related.

So I've got my Blackberry, which I just totally lost the other day only to find at home sitting on my kitchen table, attached to the battery charger in hopes it will rise again. A coworker had the charger for over a week and I kept having to plug this thing into my cigarette lighter to keep it just barely alive. That was no fun. The lighter/charger is in the way of my shifter in my truck and as it is a stick shift this was a frequent issue for me as I drove to and from work.

Ooh, I farted again and I can feel how nasty this one must smell. Those poor ladies in the cubes next to mine are gonna be dying in a minute.

OK, so I still have to pee. Guess I should go do that.
You have read this article with the title Friday the 13th and Beyatch Got Wheels. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/01/friday-13th-and-beyatch-got-wheels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...