Klinepalooza - The Morning After

Sister Victoria Secret

We arrived in Nashville safe and sound. It was just getting dark so no one could see who we were as we pulled through the gates at Kline Manor and drove up to the house. A number of shadowy figures could be seen on the back half of the estate piling wood, boxes, and small children into a huge heap in preparation for some sort of firey Pagan ritual.

nyaa
I was greeted by a kindly woman, who showed me her tongue.

"Hi Diane" I shouted gleefully to her.

"Nyaaaaaaa" she replied, but oh so kindly, as she apparently mistook me for her doctor.

Once I had managed to get inside (I can't understand why no one would let me in) I found a surprising sight.

SpaceGhost Kev
Everyone was sober, and still fully clothed!

"I must be in the wrong house," I mumbled, somewhat confused. But no, this was the place. Bruce Wayne, I mean Kevin, handed me a drink, I mean told me to put my cooler full of drinks down and pull up a chair.

Several pieces of birthday cake, I mean Heinekens later, it was on!

whatsshakin
"Hey baby, how YOU doin'?"

nosefordanger
"Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

drink it
Jello and tequilla - it's Mexican dessert night!

spoonful of sugar
"Hmm, smells like Robitussin"

5 minutes later ....

vagina monologues
"See if you can guess what this is.

I'll give you a hint, it's a female body part."

woo
"Wooooooo!"

laughing
Shiny, happy people

Fosters
Even Teddy was having a good time

jester
It's a very long story

shocker
Uh huh, a woman knows what she likes.

brahat
And THEN it started to get REALLY GOOD!

stripdown
Underwear began to fly

censored
The Robitussin had worked its' magic

No more coughing

russian woman
It's a traditional Greek Orthodox ... um ... Partridge adornment

trophy room
The trophy room

RipeNReadySmile

RipeNReady

HappyGirl
Shake it up, baby!

Twist and shout!

DCups

DCup Laugh

JenPerch

breakfast
But then, alas, it was morning and all the fun was over.

Until ....

Diane began screaming, "Steve, bring your camera and come quick!"

Like a flash I grabbed my camera and ran past Kelly's husband, Kevin, into the master bathroom, where Diane had directed me.

I was expecting Kelly and Sam to be up to something wild and funny involving bras or tequilla or something.

Instead I found something else.

Something unexpected.

Something naked.

NakedKel

Kelly, Samantha, Jennifer, and an unidentified child were all in the master bathroom together

stark naked

And I was now in there with them.

"Um, holy shit, I ... uh ... I thought .. um .."

I backed out of there as gracefully as I could

stumbling over laundry, shoes, and towels

and ran smack into Kevin

who laughed at me!

"You should see how red your face is!"

"Um, they're all naked in there."

"Yep, I accidently walked in on them myself while Jennifer was in the shower.
I pretty much reacted the same as you. Whoops!"

"What was I supposed to be taking a picture of then?"

No one ever really answered that question.
And now I feel particularly bad that in my shock I failed to get any pictures of the nudepalooza while I had the chance.

Maybe next time?
You have read this article with the title Klinepalooza - The Morning After. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/11/klinepalooza-morning-after.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...