Cinderella: the Sequel - For Boys

cinderella

The other night we were watching "Cinderella" on TV.

Don't ask me why we were watching it. I'm married and sometimes I have to do these things.

Anyway, as the movie progressed my mind began to wander and it occurred to me, after they get married The Prince is going to hear an earfull about The Evil Step-Mother and how badly she treated Cinderella. And being The Prince, he can pretty much do whatever he likes about it.

Here's a fantasy movie for boys if ever there was one. How great would it be to be The Prince and be able to just ride over to Cinderella's old house, knock on the door, and then just punch the shit out of The Evil Step-Mother for all the things she did to Cinderella? That would be so cool!

Yeah, if I worked at Disney I'd be cranking this DVD out right now.
You have read this article with the title Cinderella: the Sequel - For Boys. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/11/cinderella-sequel-for-boys.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...