Nude Memphis Movie Review: Gone Baby Gone (2007)


Gone Baby Gone was released in 2007, starring Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman and Ed Harris. It was based on the book by author Dennis Lehane and follows it closely. The author was present for much of the filming. It was also the directorial debut of actor Ben Affleck, and he did a fantastic job with a fantastic story.

I stumbled across this movie purely by accident. It apparently won awards and was very popular among those who saw it, but I had never even heard of it. To be perfectly honest, I picked it up simply because Michelle Monaghan is in it, and so far I have been impressed with everything she has ever done. This movie was no different. She was impressive and so was the film.


Bridget Moynahan Nude

Speaking of Michelle Monaghan, some years ago I wrote a post entitled "Bridget Moynahan Nude", which was a shameless attempt to see how many hits I would get from people searching for nude photos of Bridget Moynahan. To this day, several years later, that search is still one of the top search requests that brings people to my blog. Personally, I think people should be searching for "Michelle Monaghan Nude", because I think she is awesome. But that is neither here nor there. They are both awesome nude and welcome to my blog all you pervs.


Michelle Monaghan Nude


This film is about a couple who are private investigators. The couple is played by Casey Affleck and Michelle Monaghan. They are hired to find a kidnapped little girl. The police are already investigating the disappearance of the girl, but the sister-in-law of the kidnapped girl's mother doesn't think they are doing enough, so she hires the private eye duo.

The story winds through what seems to be a predictable path, but just when you think you know where it's going, it veers off down a different road. There are a number of possible suspects, all with different motives, and at one point it seems certain that the girl is dead and the story over. But the story is not over and a whole new mystery begins, leading to new information about the case of the missing girl, and ultimately taking the story down a very unexpected path to a very unusual and conflicted ending.

I'm not going to tell you how the movie ends. If you haven't seen it, you need to go buy the DVD and find out, or rent it from Netflix if you aren't too pissed off at them to continue renting from them, or simply buy the streaming video from Amazon. I don't care how you watch this movie. I just want to recommend that you watch it.

I'm giving this movie 4 stars out of 5. It was awesome. Also, no one gets hit, kicked or shot in the balls, so there's obviously a big bonus for that. And it has Michelle Monaghan in it, so one more bonus for that. I'd give it 5 stars, but I don't want to cheapen the value of 5 stars. Otherwise, I'd just slap 5 out of 5 stars on it and say "wow, that was impressive. Get this movie."

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars ****

Get it.

You have read this article bridget moynahan nude / gone baby gone / michelle monaghan nude / movie reviews with the title Nude Memphis Movie Review: Gone Baby Gone (2007). You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/07/nude-memphis-movie-review-gone-baby.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...