Cut You Loose

fuck off nude
I don't know what's come over me. Lately I have no tolerance for shit that pisses me off, people who jerk me around, or devices that don't do what they're supposed to do.

I've begun to value my time more than I value the entertainment and interaction I once gained through the internet. Thus, my slow as hell PC has become the number one beneficiary of my wrath and I avoid it more each day.

My Blackberry is pushing its luck, too. The screen broke and I got a new phone. It's bigger, heavier, and by God, slower than the old one. I liked the old one. This thing I could do without. I'm beginning to wonder if I might return to the days when I left home without my cell altogether. Why carry it if it is just going to piss me off by not doing what I ask of it? My pockets will be lighter without it weighing me down.

Most of all, though, I have lost patience with friends who aren't friends. I've been pruning them. No, I don't mean internet friends, like on Facebook or the Blog. Oddly, I am more patient with them than I am these days with my real life, face-to-face friends. I figure if you know me in daily life, or if you went to school with me years ago and truly know me very well, there are things I shouldn't be expected to put up with from you. And guess what? I'm not going to. You want to call me a friend and then take a giant shit on me again and again? Fuck you. Hit the road. I don't need you in my life. More than that, I won't allow you in my life. You can call me whatever you want, but I don't call you friend anymore. I have become a much less forgiving person lately, I don't know why, but I have. Once I cut that tie with you, your ass is gone for good. I don't care to kiss and make up at a later date. Just go away. I've already deleted your number, blocked you, and otherwise eliminated any and all ties between us.

A change, it is blowin' in the wind. It is here, right now. And you are gone.

This is what is on my mind these days. In this age of bullshit tolerance, I am feeling remarkably intolerant. I have had enough.


So here's a bonus for you, two good videos marginally related to this post. I don't care if you don't see how they relate. They're both good songs. Just enjoy the music.



"Salvation's when you find out who you are ... too late to change"


You have read this article false friend / fuck off / intolerance with the title Cut You Loose. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/07/cut-you-loose.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...