Harassing Callers


I'm getting harassing calls on my cell phone at work. So in the true spirit of blog-brotherhood, I'm inviting all of you to call these fuckers as many times as you feel the urge to. It's all some telemarketing sweatshop and they just keep hanging up on me.

Here are the numbers they've called me from so far:



1-866-724-5082
1-866-300-1467


I've Googled them and found a long list of people complaining that they are receiving the same harassing calls, usually with no one on the other end, but occasionally with some Bangalore Indian trying to sell them something.

Give them a call. Tell them your name is Shakira from India and you'd like to give them a blowjob if they'll just mail you a check first. Say whatever you like. Just ring their phones and let them know how it feels. It's fun for the whole family!
You have read this article telemarketers with the title Harassing Callers. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/01/harassing-callers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...