Blog Awards (I'm a shameless whore)

RFS Blog Awards Nominee


I've been nominated for a couple of Really Fucking Stupid Blog Awards. Seriously, that's what these awards are called. If you want to help me pimp myself then please click the link and vote for me.

The categories I am nominated for are:

1) The 2 bloggers who (together) would have the best looking kids:
Mama Duck (TKW) with Memphis Steve
Memphis Steve with Kami

I am so torn on this one. I love them both. What can I tell you? When is polygamy becoming legal? Why can't I be with all the beautiful womens that I love so much?

2) do you talk about anything else?

OK, I am not nominated in this one, but Rachel Queen of Slackers is. Go vote for her. She's a cutie!

3) Blogger most likely to live in a trailer park.

Yeah, thanks so much. I am so proud, I just can't tell you. Still, I am a shameless hussy and want to win in every category, so go vote for me, you trailerphobes!

5)Blogger with the best boobs

Oh, I am also not in this category, but the choices here are SO fabulous! I don't know who to vote for. I'm going to have to do this one by secret ballot. Oh, I could just sit and think about these ladies all day.

8) Male blogger who would look the best in a speedo.

Holy cow, HOW did I get nominated for this one?! You so do not want to see me in a speedo. But even so, vote for me or else I will put one on and make you look at it. You'll WISH you had voted for me just to avoid that one-eyed horror.

9) Blogger you most want to have over for dinner.

Yay me, I'm in this one, too! Do you wonder what sorts of things I talk about at the dinner table? Do you wonder if I talk about my poops and farts? Vote for me and find out!

OK, that's it.
You have read this article really fucking stupid blog awards with the title Blog Awards (I'm a shameless whore). You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/07/blog-awards-i-shameless-whore.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...