Memphis GQ

pink shirted blogger
Pink?

I have a quick question. This is mostly for the ladies, but obviously any input is of interest, so I'm not going to just ask the womenses.

Also, I'd like to point out that I try never to criticize my coworkers at any job where I am actively working and this is no exception. I am not criticizing, I am just curious.

What kind of message do you suppose a man is trying to send by wearing a bright pink polo shirt to work? Now, before you answer, let me fill in a little information. He's about 21 or so, wears a full beard and mustache, round John Lennon-style glasses, and seems to like pinks, yellows, and baby blues.

Again, I have nothing against this guy. He's brand new and I don't know him at all, but he seems smart and hard working. No offense meant. I just think the pink is a bit odd.
You have read this article fashion with the title Memphis GQ. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/07/memphis-gq.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...