Today is 777

Today is 07/07/07.

Is this a lucky day? Maybe for someone, but not for me.

Is this the day Jesus is coming back? I don't think so, because it's already tomorrow in Australia, so unless Jesus is going to skip Australia it is already too late. I know Jesus won't skip Australia. That would just be wrong. Think of all those beautiful Australian women who need to go to Heaven and wait there for me. Jesus can't leave them behind. I need them.

Oh well. Today is 07/07/07. It's kind of neat. But it's not lucky, at least not for me, and it's not the day Jesus is coming back.
You have read this article today with the title Today is 777. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/07/today-is-777.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...