Emma Peel Reminded Me

I remember a long time ago, back in middle school, lying in bed listening to an antique AM radio in North Alabama, with the sound turned down low picking up my favorite station in Louisville, Kentucky. It was sometime around midnight. I couldn't sleep. In fact, I could never sleep back then. Something about the airwaves connecting me to a radio drama so far away while everyone around me was asleep felt like a kind of magic. It was my escape from hell for 15 minutes every night.

Does anyone besides me remember a radio program called "Chickenman?"


You have read this article chickenman / radio with the title Emma Peel Reminded Me. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/07/emma-peel-reminded-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...