The Wife

My Wife and I are both sick. We have been sick all week, although we have both gone into work at various times, despite being ready to pass out.

Right now she's high on medicine.

She's sitting on the couch watching reruns of the TV show "Monk." Natalie was in a car being kidnapped. The kidnapper had put tape over Natalie's mouth.

"That's how most women should be," My Wife said and then laughed.

I swear to God I had nothing to do with her making this odd observation. She's no kiss-ass. She didn't get this idea from me. I don't know where it came from, but she laughed after she said it and she apparently meant it.

After making her statement about women and taped mouths, she began drinking Coke and burping. After she burped she giggled in a raspy, nearly gone voice. Then she drank more Coke and burped again. Then more giggling.

I think she must be feeling better.
You have read this article with the title The Wife. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/02/the-wife.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...