(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Yeah, LizzieDaisy periodically asks us all very personal and private things that are absolutely none of her cotton-pickin' business and we, being all idiots, answer. Here are my idiotic answers:

1. When you put license plates on your car, do you renew the same one or get different ones?
I usually wait until my neighbors get their new plates and then just switch with them. Actually it's more complicated than that, but it involves a whole network of swapping one for another for another to keep them from tracking it back to me. I've found that in most cities if they have to go through more than 3 incorrect plates they get tired and give up, so 4 is the magic number. And the best part is you only have to do this swap the first time you move to a new place. After that the plate you swap isn't yours anyway, so it never comes back to you.

2. How often do you go out to eat? Go through drive-thru?
We eat out together on a date at least once a week. But no drive-thru. My Wife can't figure the whole drive-thru concept out.

3. Do you autodeposit checks or put them in the bank yourself?
I don't make deposits, only withdrawls. This is a stick-up!

4. Would you rather have an hour of alone time, or "coffee" with a friend?
If by "coffee" you mean sex I'll take the "coffee."

5. How easily do you get your feelings hurt?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?!

6. Do you ever get up early enough to see the sun rise?
The sun rises?!

7. How often do you think you misinterpret something someone said or did, only to find out you got upset over nothing?
What do you mean by that? I just did this the other day. I'd say every other day at least, with a few days of multiple incidents.

8. Have your ever borrowed or loaned a large sum of money to a friend or relative?
Loaned an entire car to my worthless brother who stole it, stripped it, and then dumped the remains on me when he couldn't put it back together. Yay family.

9. What is the true measure of a "friend?"
If they are there whenyou need bail.

10. On a scale from 1-10, how good are you with staying in touch with yours?
I touch 'mine' all the time. Don't you?
You have read this article with the title (¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯). You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/04/lizzie-quizzie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...