Blah

Village People Bulldog

We had a massive storm blow through here last night. There were some tornados spotted, but so far I don't know of any real damage. The whole thing took about 20 minutes to pass over, but the news made it seem like 2 hours. They interrupted My Wife's favorite show, "House", about halfway through just so they could tell us about it. She was not amused. We never got to see the rest because of Mr. Weatherman. But we did spend about 10 minutes in the hallway with a candle burning just in case the house fell down. And then, of course, we went to the window to watch the lightning.

It was just a damned thunderstorm. Are they going to interrupt us every single time a thunderstorm comes through now, because we have lots of them here and that would really suck?

I haven't been to the gym in about 4 weeks and I haven't been running in about 2 or 3 weeks. I don't even recognize my own face in the mirror. I need to go run for about 100 miles or so until I know this person in the mirror again. I should probably get some new running shoes first, though.

There isn't much going on. I'm working long, hard hours. So is My Wife. It doesn't leave room for much else. I don't even get to blog much and I don't get to read other people's blogs much either, which is frustrating.

Another call from Nashville, but I've talked to these people before and we seem to be going in circles. Ah well, off to work.

Update: Oooh, got a good parking space in the garage on the 2nd floor. Woo woo! Sometimes it's really good to have a minitruck. Yeah baby!
You have read this article with the title Blah. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/04/blah.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...