Roads That Lead To Me

I was just looking at my blogger stats, suddenly aware for the first time that Blogspot actually gives me some sort of feedback regarding what it is that brings people to my blog, what doesn't, and what people like the most.

Apparently what people like the most is .... penis.






Click to make it bigger


After penis, people like Michelle Monaghan. Then they like Bridget Moynahan. I can't blame anyone for those two. I quite like them myself.

The next item, I don't know what the hell that is. How does this funky symbol lead to my blog when I don't even know what it is?

Jillian Barberie ranks after a funky symbol? I'll bet she'd be crushed if she knew that. I mean, how does a person rank lower than a symbol like that?

And then nude. That's an obvious one.

Spanking? People are led to my blog by doing a Google search for 'spanking'? I don't remember posting about spanking.

Ah Casey Anthony. So many women want to burn her at the stake. So many men secretly would be totally willing to 'do' her.

And then Bridget Moynahan again.

And then Michelle Monaghan one more time, just because she's doubly hot.


Sooooo, penis is the number one search term leading to this blog by over 3000 votes? Wow! I totally didn't see that coming.





You have read this article bridget moynahan nude / casey anthony / jillian barberie / michelle monaghan nude / penis / spanking with the title Roads That Lead To Me. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2012/02/roads-that-lead-to-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...