Decepticons Revisited and Randomness



Since I had written in the past about the exposure of Spiky as an impersonator of Storm Large and gotten a large part of the story wrong, I thought I should straighten out as much as I can. After all, everyone deserves a fair shake, and I think most of us liked Spiky.



I had been under the impression that Spiky Zora Jones and Huni, the blogger who faked her own death from cancer on the blog, were the same person. Thus, I concluded that this person was especially cold and deceptive since they had done this twice already. My whole reason for writing about the situation at all was because of this belief.



But I was wrong.



There is no connection between Spiky and Huni that anyone knows of and as far as we know, Spiky's blog was the only blog she ever had. Also, I seem to recall that her progression into totally embracing Storm Large's career and achievements as her own was a gradual thing. It wasn't as if Spiky just decided one day to start up a blog and pretend to be some celebrity just to see who all was gullible enough to fall for it. At least, that's not how it appeared to me. I seem to recall the photos of Storm Large becoming gradually more and more frequent, and the claims of having done things that were actually done by Storm Large didn't come until the last year or two.



I had considered correcting this mistake in my original post, but at the time I thought it was enough that it had all been straightened out in the comments. Looking back on that post now, though, I no longer feel that way. I liked Spiky. I don't want people looking at my blog as a place where someone went and slammed on her with false accusations, even if I didn't mean to. So I just want to set the record straight.



So anyway, enough about that.







Loonies On the Path




During the beginning of this week, I couldn't help but notice that drivers in traffic were acting really strangely. They were hyper aggressive and edgy for no apparent reason. I myself felt on edge, but I didn't know why.



And then a big earthquake hit Virginia.



And today everyone seems closer to normal. To be fair, last night I still felt edgy and had a lot of trouble going to sleep. I don't know why. I asked others about this and found that a lot of people around this area also felt edgy and had trouble sleeping last night. And they also don't know why.



I started writing "Loonies On the Path" mostly just to document a connection which I believe exists between natural phenomenon or events and the way people act, especially in traffic. Cold front - people get bitchy. Heat wave - people get bitchy. Thunderstorm - people drive like lunatics or suddenly act as if they never learned how to drive at all. Earthquake - people are batshit crazy for a few days prior to the quake and then seem to become normal again afterwards.



Except in this case the quake has already occurred and still people around here are uneasy. Is there going to be another quake or aftershock? Is it because a hurricane is approaching the East Coast around the same location that the earthquake occurred? I don't know.



I do know that a bad virus has been going around. I had it myself last week, as did a few of my coworkers. Some people have it this week, while I'm still trying to fully recover from it. I know someone close to me seems to be battling it right now and may be coming down with it. Perhaps this is the cause? I don't know and I have no way of proving or testing one way or the other. So I'm just making a note of it here. Maybe future events will make this all clearer for me.



So what do you think? Do you believe that full moons and earthquakes and large weather changes affect people's moods and behavior? Have you experienced this yourself?













You have read this article deception / earthquake / Loonies on the path / spiky zora jones with the title Decepticons Revisited and Randomness. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/08/decepticons-revisited-and-randomness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...