E Coli

A great many events that have taken place over the last several years have led me to an inescapable, yet regrettable, conclusion.

Several years ago, I suffered from E. Coli poisoning as a result of the utterly craptastic sewage system of Redneckville, where I was living at the time, which allowed waste water to mix with drinking water during heavy flooding. As a result of this, I was severely ill for many months and suffered from extreme diarrhea.

Clearly, I must reluctantly admit, during this horrific time, I must have quite literally shit my brains out. I know this must be true, because I am an idiot now and I used to be smart.


You have read this article brain damage / craptastic / e. coli / redneckville with the title E Coli. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/06/e-coli.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...