Stick Stick Up

I don't really have a lot to say these days. I've been pretty stressed and preoccupped with work. Daily life is very much keeping me busy right now. We had some tornadoes come through. I got wet and it blew me around a bit. 45 people died, mostly from trees falling on their houses while they were inside sleeping.

Newsweek Magazine, an outdated and irrelevant publication, is trying to argue that people are more concerned with the plight of unemployed college-educated white males than they are with any other group. Ironically, other than this story I haven't heard anyone in the media talking specifically about this group.

The US Post Office printed 3 billion Statue of Liberty stamps before someone pointed out that they were using a photo of the wrong statue. Their stamp shows a photo of the Statue of Liberty in Las Vegas, not New York harbor. Oops. Anyway, no one cares.

A 16-year-old girl survived a suicide attempt in which she jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge primarily because ... she's 16 and teenagers can survive damn near anything.

China has a stealth fighter. We're pretty sure they stole it from us, but nothing is going to be done about it.

blah blah blah.

I truly don't have anything to say. I did earlier, but I forgot what it was and even then, it wasn't much. So to make up for that, here's a lovely video of a thief who seems to think that he can rob a store using nothing more than a big stick:




You have read this article stick / thief with the title Stick Stick Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2011/04/stick-stick-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...