Blocked!

All access to Blogspot.com is completely blocked where I work. I wasn't spending all day there, to be sure, and I apologize for not spending more time on everyone's blogs. But now the entire thing is blocked. I can't read yours or mine. I can't post to mine. I can't respond to comments on mine or leave comments on yours.

I didn't want anyone to wonder if I just didn't care to read their blogs anymore. I do. I'm just limited now to commenting in the hours between eating supper and going to bed.

So, I don't suppose any of you would care to move over to Wordpress, eh? Ah well, they'll probably block that soon, too.
You have read this article with the title Blocked!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/06/blocked.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...