Bridget Moynahan Nude Brings the World To My Doorstep

Do you remember some time ago when I posted an article entitled "Bridget Moynahan" and admitted that I only did it to bring in hits from people searching for naked photos of her, which I did not have?

Yes?

bridget moynahan
Bridget Moynahan

No, of course you don't. Anyway, I did. And now that I have Sitemeter and can actually see what searches bring people to my blog, I see that it actually worked. In fact, it's still working. Yay for Bridget!

But what really amazes me is something else, another search even more popular than "Bridget Moynahan nude."

I'm getting daily hits from people searching for "Sarah Silverman nude."

I kid you not. This farting, singing, snarky girl is bigger than Bridget.

If there actually are any photos of Sarah Silverman nude then I've certainly never seen them. I've never heard about any, either.

Now that I mention it, though, I think I'll do a search and see what pops up. But you know, it's just going to lead me right back to my own blog.

Sarah Silverman
sarah silverman
- amateur gynecologist -

sarah silverman's butt
- delicate flower -

sarah silverman nude
- nude photo search champion -



You have read this article bridget moynahan nude / nude searches / sarah silverman nude with the title Bridget Moynahan Nude Brings the World To My Doorstep. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/05/bridget-moynahan-nude-brings-world-to.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...