So Tired!


I'm so tired. I ran Monday. Then Yesterday I worked out at home in the garage.

You know what? It's HOT in my garage at noon! Yep, it sure as hell is.

Today I came home at lunch and mowed the backyard. Then after work I came home and mowed the front. Then we went for a long walk. I was still in my mowing clothes, which were soaking wet and didn't exactly look .. eh ... normal. I was dripping, like I had just jumped out of the pool. So, all the high school kids are out for the summer and driving by yelling and pointing at the dripping wet man walking with his wife. Yeah, it was awesome.

So now I'm just dead tired.

And tomorrow I need to do another workout, something inside the house this time, involving weights and abs and sweating on the floor.

Yeah, but for right now I'm just dead.
You have read this article with the title So Tired!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/07/so-tired.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...